14 Apartments and Restaurant
- Leasehold development
- 1,670 sq m (18,000 sq ft)
- Planning consent for 14 apartments and 1 restaurant
- Bankside SE1
Located on the corner where Clink Street and Stoney Street meet, Victor Wharf is situated on the site where the Bishop of Winchester’s Great Hall kitchen stood until 1814. The site was purchased from the Trustees of the Borough Market who have used the funds to restore and reconstruct ‘The Floral Hall’ within the market on Stoney Street. This innovative modern structure was recommended for approval by both Council Planning Officers and English Heritage.