St Katharine’s Precinct
- 6,121 sq ft gross internal area
- Crown Estate Lease of 125 years
- Architect: Darling Associates
- The Regents Park NW1
Built in the early 1800s by Sir Ambrose Poynter, for almost 125 years this Gothic pile in St. Katharine’s Precinct served as a grand grace-and-favour residence for senior clerics and members of the Royal household, before being privately purchased in 1948. It’s now on the market for the first time in over 25 years.
Offering a massive 6,000sq ft of living space, the five bedroom Grade II* listed house has been lovingly renovated by Oakmayne Bespoke. Luxury finishes include Crema Marfil marble stone flooring, a Pedini designed kitchen with Gaggenau and Miele appliances, and a bespoke master dressing room featuring Macassar Ebony sliding doors and fully fitted wardrobes with faceted lead crystal handles. The huge ground and lower ground floors provide an entertainment room, incorporating a bar, media room, gymnasium steam room and sauna.